Saturday, May 13, 2006

questionables

It's been a really long time since my last dream post, I know, and relish that abandonment but I suppose it is time I continue on my subconscious journey that is my indecipherable mind.

The cast in this reported dream shall be known by letters as denoted in the alphabet system for fear that one of the named persons in my dream may stumble upon my blog and blow my cover for being a closet blogger and odd dreamer.

The first part of my dream was simply unimaginable, horrifying, traumatising and just plain wrong. Two out of the three guys in this post that I wrote about a month back appeared in this dream too. The second guy, J, talked about in the post was involved in this first part of the dream. I think I was in and out of the dream like I was sometimes interacting within the dream but other times I would be "watching" my dream. So yeah, the setting was at night, probably after a night out of partying and boozing. I saw J heading towards this fancy looking car, which looked remarkably like a red flaming Ferrarri or Lamborghini, half-pissed and drunk or maybe fully drunk even searching for his keys to his car.

Only in dreams can you have cool cars and all things shiny and glittery.

To proceed on with the dream, J opened the front door of the two-door vehicle and H was already sitting inside the car for some reason looking tipsy bordering on drunken state. He was clutching a slim beer bottle and some words were exchanged between J and H when they suddenly started making out on the driver's seat.

I could have sworn that there were two more other people in the car as well but I can't be sure as to who they were. But they don't matter so I ignored them and they dissolved in the dream.

The second totally unrelated part of the dream involved V and myself only. I can't remember as to what really happened or went on but it was not as traumatising or unbelievable as to what J and H did together. At that time, I was already drifting in and out of and between dreamless and sleepless states. I couldn't really tell which parts were dream-filled or reality-filled. It was only when the phone rang that triggered me out of my dream and threw me back into the real world.

So, to the many questions that need to be answered in my own reality, I just created a whole bunch more to add to the peripheral list that I already have and don't want.

No comments: