Thursday, November 09, 2006

illusionist

Maybe it's just bad luck or perhaps it's something more than that. Might be a premonition instigating something more. Or maybe none at all.

In any case, it actually took me about two seconds to realise that it was a dream and didn't take place in reality last night. The dream involved me going down to the dining hall to refill my bottle with water when I passed the girl dutifully studying more than usual. In reality, the guy wasn't there. But in my dream he was. I hadn't realised it yet but maybe there was a pang of jealousy beckoning to me at the back of my mind when I saw him with the girl.

My luck couldn't possibly get any better or worse than this when you dream about the same guy for the fourth time in five dreams.

Fifth time will be the charmed one going off her rockers.

Good day and good night.

No comments: