Thursday, June 02, 2005

something bad this way comes

Bad news that is. This so-called dream actually happened a few days back I think but I feel that I should record this down anyways.

As mentioned in my daily life blog I was going on about my Marketing Principles result. Well, the last dream I remembered could have something do with it or maybe even foreshadowed it. Whichever the case may be, I dreamt that I was witnessing a birth or maybe I was the person that actually was giving birth. It actually also could have been me just being pregnant. I can't exactly recall but it was really quite scary.

Anyway, I think it's been mentioned somewhere before or I read it some place that dreaming of a birth or that you're pregnant is a sign of bad news or a death to come. And then it happened, my dream so-called "foretold" I got "bad news" ie. a bad grade. Hence, the bad news or death omen coming true.

I really should pay attention to my dreams a lot more.

3 comments:

sharontai said...

are you serious??! because if it is true that birth/pregnancy type of dreams can foretell bad news then i am doomed! just last week or maybe ten days ago, i actually dreamt that i gave birth! it was real weird actually, cos i wasn't exactly pregnant. my tummy didn't swell up like its supposed to! i just...shot out the baby outta nowhere! and the doc told me i was still a virgin. totally "wth/f??!" freaky... =(( i don't want any bad news or any deaths =(((((((

Jill said...

Eee..That's creepy. I mean your belly not being swollen and then the baby just coming out for no reason. But yeah I really did read it somewhere a long time ago. That was the very first "pregancy/birth" dream I had and then the bad news really did come so I think I'm going to trust my instinct on this one. Hopefully it won't apply to you too. I never want to bestow any bad luck on any friend of mine. Yikes!

sharontai said...

eeek? i dun want anything bad 2 happen!! so far... only my management studying has screwed up but i have not actually sat 4the paper yet!! (its in 32 hours fr now??! =((